Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Digital Detectives Podcast - Subscribe Now!

I cannot express enough how pleased I am with the Digital Detectives Podcast, hosted by John and Sharon of Sensei Enterprises. Listening as a digital forensics professional, I find myself thinking about the insight my clients could gain by listening. The show surfs the barrel of the proverbial e-Discovery wave, speaking with many of the most well-known experts about real and current issues involving electronic discovery and computer forensics. Whether an attorney, e-Discovery or forensics professional, or CEO/CTO/CIO of a corporation, this is a great investment of your time. The knowledge gained from these discussions can help you or your clients save time and money.

Since the majority of our readership is law firms, I want to present two episodes I found to be particularly relevant to you:

The Deplorable State of Law Firm Security

Current Issues in Computer Forensics

No comments:

Post a Comment