Monday, July 12, 2010

What is the meaning of this?

With only 24 hours in a day and plenty of responsibilities, most new projects have a reason for being started; nd this blog is no exception.

I find myself engulfed in a ever-increasing catalog of fantastic blogs, podcasts, listservs and discussion forums serving up content about digital forensics, e-discovery, law, computer security, and incident response.  Much of it is incredibly technical (some even over my head), and other material would be considered common knowledge amongst my peers.  But, every so often I read an article that falls right down the middle.

This recurring thought has transpired into this blog.  Its primary purpose is to act as a liaison to the digital forensics world I live in, filtering content that fit the perspectives of clients, friends, colleagues and others who might be just outside the scope of it all.  I anticipate that audience to be attorneys, CTOs, security analysts, computer science and law students, technology enthusiasts, and anyone else curious.

I also hope to provide a launchpad for those helplessly becoming as entranced as I am with the issues and personalities on the forefront of these fields.  If this you, help yourself to the Blog List.  But beware -- there is no turning back.

Thanks for stopping by.
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment